Sign a PDF Electronically On Windows, MAC, iOS, Android

Good morning this morning we are going to be looking at how to Sign a PDF Electronically On Windows, MAC, iOS, Android.

I came across Adobe fill & sign app when I wanted to sign up a scholarship I saw online. 

Instead of you printing out the documents or forms to fill and sign then later rescan it back to send it to the person or organization. I found Adobe Fill & Sign more easier to use both in Windows,Mac,IOS and Android. 

All you have to do is to install it either in your system and android devices and simply scan out the documents or forms then fill it up and sign it as simple as ABC.

 I hope this tutorial was helpful and enlighten to you? Kindly subscribe to our newsletter to get latest post from Droidtechn or follow us on facebook page @Droidtechn thanks

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post