Why You Should Not Use A Phone Without Internal Storage

The engine house of mobile phones has been it internal storage.
Thanks to latest phones that the developers are currently increasing day in day out like seeing phones with 64Gb inbuilt and as much as 128Gb External.
Way-back my first android phone I used was Tecno D5.I was excited because I told myself that I now use andriod that was what mattered not untill I saw that I was doomed.

Here was what I encountered

Low on space:

After installing the apps I need on the phone,apps like whatsapp and co.My phone began showing me low on space please uninstall some apps you are not using.
I never understand the language because I was new in the world of driod.
how-to-remove-malware-from-andriod

Sd Card Damaged

The mistake I made was having my external card to be damaged by my phone and to format it each time without know the cause
1] Low on space I forcefully install apps even when it say the phone is low in space
2] Downloading apps that are corrupt and not of my phone's version
3] Shutting down the phone by removing it battery

Limit On Apps

The number of apps I was allowed to install has it limit because the phone is question has an internal storage of 160Mb (sucks) so I had to let go of certain apps like clash of kings and many more
No External storage No Phone
without external storage the phone is useless because you can't save pictures,musics and videos etc

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post